Jokingham Palace Headline Animator

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DISCLAIMER

Welcome to Jokingham Palace.

Here you will find all kinds of jokes... From Corny Jokes to Down right Rounchie Jokes.

There will be jokes for all Ages... NO Censorship... There will be no Sections for Special Jokes, there will be no sections for Age Groups...

Here ANYTHING Goes. I Am NOT Responsible for the younger ones coming here and reading R or X Rated Jokes. Enter my Palace at your own Risk, This is a means of Entertainment Mainly for the Older Generation to enjoy.

If you are Below the Age of 16, Please redirect yourself here and enjoy the activities that's ment for your Age group!

You will have to Excuse the Site as it has just been Created, So things are a little messy and Disarayed here, but will soon take form for your enjoyment.

If you are interested in Searching for a Certain Tag for a Joke, you can do so by typing in G for General, PG for Parental Guidance, PG13 and so forth, This may help on younger Prying Eyes, but I still have my Disclaimer to keep myself out of trouble with the General Public

So Enter at your OWN RISK, I am NOT Responsible.

If you have any Comments, Questions or Even Jokes that you wish to Send me, Please send them here.

Thanks,
Jokingham Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment